What Size Mattress is Right For You?
Time to consider what size mattress is right for you: California king, king, queen, full, full XL, twin, or twin XL. Keep in mind that the XL sizes are five inches longer than their standard counterparts when you shop by mattress size.
• California King: A Cal king mattress is four inches narrower and four inches longer than a standard king. These provide extra legroom for people around 6 feet and up.
• King: A king-size mattress is ideal for couples or parents who co-sleep with their children.
• Queen: A queen-size mattress is spacious for singles who love to spread out or couples who are who don't have space for a king.
• Full XL: A long full mattress has the same width as a standard full, but also has extra legroom to accommodate taller people.
• Full/Double: A full, or double-size mattress, provides enough room for single sleepers and college students, and is great for guest rooms.
• Twin XL: A twin XL (or twin long) mattress has the same width as a twin, but with extra legroom for growing children.
• Twin: Twin-size mattresses are ideal for your child's transition to his or her big-kid bed, or for extra beds like trundles, bunk beds, or daybeds.
Shop by Mattress Sizes Locally
You might have asked yourself a few times, "Should I consider mattress stores near me?" And the answer to that is yes! When you shop by mattress size locally at our store, you're not only supporting a local business, you're supporting your local economy, too. In addition to supporting the community, you'll also receive expert recommendations from our trained staff of Sleep Advisers (and our BedFIT™ diagnostics system). Not only do we have decades of experience under our belt, but we also truly care about your sleep. That and our sleep fit experience are what make us different than all the other mattress stores near you.
Ready to buy a new mattress? We carry a wide selection of mattress sizes in top brands you know and trust. We're committed to showing our customers that not all mattress stores are the same, and we do that by making sure your sleep experience "fits" you. So, if you have any questions about buying a new mattress, please contact us. Either give us a call or stop by a Mattress Land near you to ask in person. Or you can come in and try out our BedFIT™ diagnostics! Your sleep fit experience awaits!